Revive Fitness Policies
- Cash & cheques payable to: Revive Fitness accepted.
- 13% HST has been included in pricing.
- $20.00 NSF fee for reversed payments.
- Registration, Waivers & Consent Forms must be completed before participating in any program at Revive Fitness.
- Initial “Free Trial Class” may be used one time only for Specialty and Group Training Classes. Register for Passes, Term or 12 month Membership within 7 days of the trial class and save the $99 Registration Fee.
- Consultations, Personalised Body Fat & Girth Measurement Analysis, Lifestyle Coaching and Nutritional Consultations included in 12 Month Memberships for a maximum of 3 times per year. Bookings of these services available for $50.00 each.
- Schedules, instructors & hours subject to change with notice. Holiday closures, reduced holiday schedules & shut down days have been included in pricing. Revive is closed all Statutory holiday weekends and/or days, Christmas & March School Breaks (unless otherwise stated). Closures due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather not refunded.
- Due to safety, children may not attend programs while parents are training. Childminding services available, please inquire.
- Revive Fitness is not responsible for any articles left on the premises.
- Towels and water are suggested as we do not provide them, however they are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No purchases can be transferred, put on hold, cancelled or refunded, past the Canadian Protection Act 2002, 10 day cooling off period.
- We will not reimburse any membership time that was not paid for by the member as part of a promotion or donation to a charity.
- Referral Program, refer a friend to sign a 12 month membership and we will break your original membership term and offer a discount of $200.00 off each membership purchased.
When you become a member at Revive Fitness, we only collect information that is essential for the operation of health provision. Information received via our web server automatically collects your internet domain name or IP address, which may identify you depending on the “naming standards” followed by your Internet Service provider. This information is collected so that we know how many people visit our site, the geographical region they are from, and which pages they view on our site. It is maintained in our confidential statistical reports, so individuals are not identified, and it is never given out or sold. If you use our feedback form or contact us, you will be providing us with some personal information including your name, email address, and perhaps information about your personal circumstances. This personal information will be used only to reply to your question. None of the collected information will be disclosed to any other office or individual outside Access and Privacy Services.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Revive Fitness, has the right to terminate membership for default in payment, delete all member’s contents without written notice, for conduct that Revive Fitness believes is harmful to Revive Fitness’s business and if Revive Fitness feels the need to terminate a contract there will be no refund of fees.
- 3 and 6 Month Term Memberships: Paid in full upon registration – financing not available, not transferrable or shared between family members or other.
- 12 Month Memberships: Financing available, post dated cheques for the first of each month required upon registration. Along with the first payment of $99 (Registration Fee) and pro-rating amount for the month leading up to the 1st day of the next month. Any default in the payments, Revive Fitness may, at its discretion, declare the whole payment to be made in full.
- Only 12 Month Memberships can be “Frozen”, please see “Freeze” policies below.
- 12 month Membership renewals completed 1 month prior to expiration date may save the $99 Registration Fee.
- Prices subject to change without notice, however contract fees are maintained throughout the contract.
“Freeze” Policy for 12 month Memberships
For medical reasons or medical emergencies, we offer:
- Freeze available to 12 month memberships in good standing.
- Minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 3 months.
- Freeze Policy does not apply to Pass Holders, 3 or 6 Month Term Memberships, Team or Personal Training.
- Freezing requirements: Receipt of a doctor’s note with $20 administration fee initiates the freeze date.
- Unfreezing requirements: Receipt of a doctor’s note with $20 administration fee end the freeze period.
- For insurance purposes, members may not return to participate in Revive Fitness programs without the doctor’s note.
- Failure to provide doctor’s notes will not extend the 3 month maximum.
- Your payments will continue for the duration of the contract term and the frozen months may be added to the end of the contract extending it to the number of weeks/month it was frozen.
Team Training – Personal Training – Speciality Program Policies:
- Cannot be put on hold or transferred.
- 24 hours cancellation policy in effect.
- Rescheduling of Team or Personal Training will only be honoured if Revive Fitness can accommodate the request or the session will not be made up.
- Team or Semi-Private Personal Training – if an individual participant is unable to attend their scheduled training session there is no makeup or refund.
- Any participant under the Age of 18 requires consent from their LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- Waivers and Consent Forms must be completed prior to the start of any training.
Pass Holder Policies:
- 5, 10, 20 & 40 Passes may not be used to double up on classes back to back. An individual Pass is to be used for each class attended, not each visit.
- Passes may be used for ALL classes at REVIVE FITNESS-Hot Yoga, Hot Flex, Group Training except Youth Programs.
- All Pass Packages expire after 3 months.
- Unused Passes cannot be transferred to an additional package or other(s).
- 40 Pass Packages may be shared amongst Family Members of the same household.
- Pass Cards are the responsibility of the participant. If lost they will not be replaced and a new Pass Card must be purchased.
- Pass Card holders will not be permitted into classes without Pass Card at each visit.
To be fair to all members of Revive Fitness, please have the Pass Card hole punched and Sign In prior to the start of attending class. Failure to do so may result in an additional class fee.